Despite the name, Irwin Country Club is and always has been open to the public at all times. Located in Penn Township, Irwin Country Club is easily accessible from Pittsburgh, Monroeville, Murrysville, McKeesport, Jeannette or Greensburg.
While not exceptionally long, our rolling terrain with many lakes, creeks, sand traps and wooded areas provide a challenging course for players of all skill levels. Extensive renovations over the past few years included the lengthening of our 16th hole by building a new green, rebuilding several tees, installation of a fully automated fairway irrigation system, aggressive overseeding and the addition of numerous cart paths allow us to offer excellent conditions at truly affordable prices.
Originally opened in the 1930's, Irwin Country Club was redesigned in the mid 1950's by renowned local architect James Harrision whose other works, more than 70 courses, including Sewickley Heights Country Club and Lakeview Country Club.